For the first time, Mont-Blanc will participate at the ICT exhibition taking place from 20 to 22 October 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. The project will be present at the interactive exhibition with a booth (booth number T01) at the Transform area. Scientific applications executed on the Mont-Blanc prototype and its results will be shown during the exhibition. The exhibition will dynamically showcase the best-in-class results of the existing European ICT Research & Innovation (from FP7, CIP and Horizon 2020 programmes), presenting very advanced research, future visions and being a showcase for activities with a high potential impact on the European industry, competitiveness and the future life and well-being of European citizens.
The ICT 2015 event, organised by the European Commission together with the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, will comprise a number of parallel activities:
- A policy conference presenting the new Commission's policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme);
- An interactive exhibition showcasing the best results and impact of most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation;
- Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, help participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration;
- Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 thematic sessions, offering detailed information on the funding opportunities in ICT sector;
- The Startup Europe Forum, offering a set of activities profiling EU policy actions for startups and SMEs, innovators, private and public investors.